Monday, June 10

Eye Diagnosis

Bismillahirrahnirahim

Baru baru ni ana ada satu masalah penglihatan. Bila rasa pening atau pening sgt, sakit kepala (headache), half of my left eye wont work. Which means that I can only have half of the left eye field view. Lagi half macam kabur..Blurred.. Atau hitam je. 

Saspen jugak mula mula. Yelah, mana tak saspen bila mata kiri kita nampak separuh je.
Allah tarik sikit je nikmat, dah rasa huru hara hidup ni. Maka, nikmat apa lagi yang kamu dustakan? *tampar diri*

Sambung kisah tadi. Lepas tu ana gosok gosok mata. Nothings improved. Pastu biar je sampailah tiba tiba mata tu fully recovered secara sendirinya, but of course it takes time. 

I did eye test, twice, in two different places, and both of them said my eyes are normal. my power ranges between 0.2-0.27. Im a big fat and healthy girl. Dont have any disease before this. sometimes I have headache, when I dont have enough sleep, stress with work or to tired and depressed esp during exam. Most of the time, all is well. So, whats the diagnosis? I left this case to all doctors out there..  :P




.


0 org gojes cakap:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign